Vegan Pumpkin Pie. Cheers and happy baking this holiday season, friends! This easy vegan pumpkin pie recipe is made it a blender! It's the best vegan pumpkin pie and is perfect made ahead of time.
No one will guess it's vegan! Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe- this vegan dessert is a MUST TRY for holiday parties and simply anytime you're craving a good pumpkin treat! It's simple to make and I'm sure will be a new favorite pie in. You can have Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need of prepared pie shell.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree (1 large can of pumpkin works too).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetend coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie from Delish.com has a nutty pecan crust that's perfect for the holidays. For most people, pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving is non negotiable. This vegan pumpkin pie is super easy to make! The dessert is great for the holidays/fall/winter A homemade gluten-free pie crust and a perfectly spiced pumpkin filling make this vegan pie very.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Pour into prepared pie shell..
- Cover the edges of crust with foil to keep from burning..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 58-65 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in refridgerator until ready to serve..
Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Rustic Spelt Crust. This delectable vegan and gluten free pumpkin pie is made with a dairy free, egg free, coconut milk filling and almond flour crust! The filling can be made in a blender for a quick and easy fall dessert the whole family will love. Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a few ingredients and a rustic crust. This pie has a creamy hearty filling with pumpkin puree, coconut cream, spices, maple syrup and starch.