Sausage Mummies for Halloween.
You can have Sausage Mummies for Halloween using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Mummies for Halloween
- Prepare 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- It’s 2 of frankfurters, hotdogs or other sausages.
- Prepare of Mustard, for the eyes.
- It’s of Optional: Egg wash.
- You need of Base decoration: Quick oats/ground oats.
Sausage Mummies for Halloween instructions
- If the sausages are fat, cut them in half lengthwise so you don’t end up with giant mummies..
- Cut the puff pastry into strips. Wrap the sausages with the puff pastry, leaving a space open for the face..
- Put them mummies on a baking tray and brush with egg wash if you like to give it more color..
- Bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and make the eyes by dotting on a little mustard with a toothpick or fork tip. Placing them on a plate with a layer of quick oats or ground oats gives it a nice effect..