Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce.
You can make Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce
- You need of the amount in the recipe "Veggie Burger Patties".
- Prepare of servings Burger buns, or whatever bread you prefer.
- It’s of Nanban Sauce.
- You need of onion Sliced onion.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Dashi soup (water).
- It’s of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Burger Toppings.
- Prepare of Nori seaweed.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (optional).
Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce step by step
- Useto make the patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155678-vegetarian-burger-with-sweet-sour-sauce.
- Put all of the Nanban Sauce ingredients into a pot. Stir in the katakuriko until it has dissolved completely. Heat on medium until thickened..
- Cover the burger patties with the thick sauce..
- Coat a thin layer of mayonnaise on the buns and top with lettuce, patty, nori seaweed, to make a sandwich..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad