Cake Pops- no bake.
You can make Cake Pops- no bake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cake Pops- no bake
- You need 1 of Sara Lee Pound Cake.
- Prepare 1 can of Frosting.
- You need 1 of Decorating supplies.
- It’s 20 of or so, plastic forks.
- It’s 1 small of cookie cutter, any shape you want.
Cake Pops- no bake instructions
- Line cookie sheet with wax cooking paper. Defrost the pound cake..
- With the long side towards you slice the ends off pound cake so the loaf is even..
- Slice into 9 slices the same width..
- Turn the slices on their back, and begin to cookie cut 2 out of each slice..
- Stick forks into shapes of pound cake (hold fingers on other side to insure you do not poke all the way through it may cause it to fall apart depending on the shape).
- Place onto cookie sheet, place in freezer for about 15min..
- Right before removing from freezer, take can of frosting and place in microwavble bowl. Microwave for 10seconds, or until runny..
- Remove cake pops from freezer & begin to dip each one in melted frosting, cover whole cake pop or as much as you would like (if you dont like way sweets then only cover 1/4 or 1/2 the cake pop, still the same!) then place them back onto cookie sheet..
- Place back into freezer for 15min..
- Remove from freezer & decorate with whatever you would like! (The ones in my pics are decorated with different colored frostings, candy decorations, candy gels, & airheads.. Enjoy!).
recipe by cookie22 @cookpad