You can have Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie
- You need 1 (9 inch) of Pie Crust you can use my GF one for this even.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Pecans.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Butter Melted.
- You need 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Jack Danials.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- You need 4 of large eggs blended.
Pecan Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Put pie crust in pie pan or use prepared one..
- In medium size saucepan on medium low melt butter add brown sugar and Jack Daniels till well blended with wooden spoon..
- Add molasses and corn syrup stirring it in. Add pecans stir in to coat..
- Add beaten eggs and mix well keep on burner on low while getting pie crust ready.
- Pour into pie pan with your crust place pie pan on a cookie sheet. I also put a crust guard on the pie..
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes lower oven temp to 350 degrees F and bake for additional 55 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let cool.