Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes. Keyword bacon egg breakfast casserole, keto breakfast casserole, low carb breakfast casserole. Spread the veggies throughout the dish. Add another layer, add the spinach.
These low carb bacon egg cups are perfect to prepare in advance when you have overnight guests or family. That way you can spend more time with them in the morning instead of making breakfast. Easy Keto Cupcakes, that are low carb, fast to make and could be used with any icing you desire Those are and always have been a proven Low Carb Cupcakes. You can cook Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- You need 6 of Turkey bacon strips.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper to taste.
Not only my daughter likes them, but as I followed the recipe but my cupcakes turned out basically like scrambled eggs in the shape of. Low-carb egg, and cheese veggie muffins perfect for on the go. You can make them ahead and reheat in the microwave a few seconds. A great change from the usual low-carb bacon and eggs!
Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray muffin tin if necessary with non stick spray..
- Line sides of muffin tin with bacon strips pressing them against sides..
- Crack one egg inside each tin..
- Place 2-3 spinach leaves on top of each egg..
- Place a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese on to of each cup..
- Add salt and peeper to taste. This pic shows right to left the beginning to end..
- Put in oven for 12-18 minutes depending on desired doneness of eggs..
- When done, allow a short cooling time and they should pop right out. Can be refrigerated and microwaved as well!.
Who doesn't want cupcakes for breakfast? Really, if you had the option and you knew you wouldn't end up on a sugar rushed carb crashed stomach Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl. In a food processor throw in the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers and process until finely chopped but NOT. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Bacon Egg Cups are an easy make ahead breakfast, brunch or snack perfect for busy on-the-go mornings.