Znoud-el-sit with creamy choco hummus filling and red grape sauce.
You can have Znoud-el-sit with creamy choco hummus filling and red grape sauce using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Znoud-el-sit with creamy choco hummus filling and red grape sauce
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas (boiled unsalted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of edible coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Nutella.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- You need 5-6 of deseeded dates.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate essence.
- Prepare 5-6 of Bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida slurry.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Rose water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pineapple blossom water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red grapes.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Mix dry fruits powder.
- You need As required of Purple tuile for garnishing.
- You need As required of Golden beads to decorate the hummus.
Znoud-el-sit with creamy choco hummus filling and red grape sauce step by step
- Take a mixer jar. Add in boiled chickpeas, dates, honey, Nutella, chocolate essence, peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and chocolate sauce..
- Blend it to a paste. Keep it on a dense side as we want to fill it in a bread that is going to be fried. Keep it in a freezer for 15-20 mins..
- Take bread slices. Cut out sides. Roll to make thin flats..
- Apply maida slurry on 3 sides. Put a cigar of Choco hummus on the side which is plain. Roll to make znoud-il-sit. Make all like this. Keep in the freezer for 30 mins..
- Take 1.5 cup of sugar and a cup of water in a pan. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp lemon juice and again boil for 5-6 mins on reduced flame. Add pineapple essence and rose water to it. Remove from flame. Our simple syrup is ready..
- In the other pan take the rest of the sugar and water. Bring it to boil. Add lemon juice and crushed grapes and reduce the flame..
- Boil for 4-5 mins. Then add chat masala. Mix well and turn the gas off. Red grape sauce is ready..
- Put the pan on gas. Heat oil. Deep fry bread rolls in hot oil on low flame. Fry until golden brown and crispy. Pour simple syrup on fried rolls. Sprinkle dryfruit powder on both the ends as we do in cannolis..
- Take a serving plate. Place a purple tuile on it. Place bread rolls on it. Make a quenelle of chocolate hummus and place. You can place some golden edible beads on it. Spread grape sauce. And serve..
- Or you can serve with one broken..
recipe by Khyati Dhaval Chauhan @cookpad