Mocha cream trifle.
You can make Mocha cream trifle using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha cream trifle
- Prepare 3 cup of chocolate cake crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need Half of cup water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 500 gms of non whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Top it with some chocolate chips.
Mocha cream trifle instructions
- Spread chocolate cake crumbs at bottom layer.
- Make coffee by adding 1 tsp coffee 2 tbsp sugar and 1/2 cup water, making a mixture.
- Then pour it on coffee crumbs then add walnuts.
- Prepare a mixture by adding cream and condensed milk then pour it on cake mixture.
- Now make chocolate by adding everything in pot and cook on a low flame till it thickens. Top it with chocolate syrup..
- Garnish it with chocolate chips.
recipe by Haniyah’s kitchen @cookpad