Fermented bamboo shoot&salted dry fish with ghost chilli. Bamboo shoot is known as a super food now. It has been a part of north eastern Indian cuisine since ages. Fermentation helps in preserving our precious.
Bamboo shoots form an indispensable part of different ethnic cuisines of the region. Fermented bamboo shoot is commonly known as bas tinga. Cooking pork with a generous portion of fermented bamboo shoot is very popular in Naga cuisine. You can cook Fermented bamboo shoot&salted dry fish with ghost chilli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fermented bamboo shoot&salted dry fish with ghost chilli
- Prepare of fish.
- Prepare 2 of salted fish.
- It’s 5 grams of small dry fish.
- It’s 3 piece of Ghost chilli (Bhut jokokia or naga king chilli).
- Prepare 2 piece of fermented bamboo shoot.
- Prepare 7 of pieces of sichuan pepper (chinese coriander).
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 piece of potatoes.
- You need 2 piece of tomatoes.
- You need of salt.
In Manipur (India), it is known as u-soi. Our Services FYI : Q : Regarding the favorable price. Menma is a condiment made from dried and fermented bamboo shoots. Please contact us for more information about fermented bamboo shoots, trading and fermented bamboo shoots quote.
Fermented bamboo shoot&salted dry fish with ghost chilli instructions
- A quick snapshot of the main ingredients..
- Shred the fermented bamboo shoot.
- Sichuan pepper gives such a nice aroma and taste..
- Put the ingredients in a cooking pot, add 3cups of water (400ml) , flavor with salt and cook for 15-20 minutes. (Do not overcook).
- Serve hot, eat and enjoy. Best with white rice 🙂 additional: Great with smoked pork as well..
Mong Lee Shan Taiwanese fermented hot bamboo shoots add freshness to the store cupboard. The bamboo shoot crunch and delicate aroma, is flavoured with a very mild chilli oil. Fermented bamboo shoots are eaten in the Himalayas and a dish consisting of black-eyed beans Bamboo shoots contain phytochemicals, which have antibacterial and antiviral effects in the body. Fermented bamboo shoot Dong Mo is an indispensable part of the daily meals of the locals in Lang Son. This dish is also a specialty that tourists always want to buy as a gift for their family and friends.