Dimi's walnut cake. The cake is not super sweet – the. Contact Cakes by Dimi on Messenger. Enjoy walnut cakes in winter when walnuts are in season.
However, this cake will also cook very well as a loaf cake. This cake is so easy to make. In Greece, it is very common to bake with olive oil. You can cook Dimi's walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dimi's walnut cake
- Prepare 300 grams of smashed walnuts.
- It’s 100 grams of flour.
- It’s 200 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 5 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 5 grams of cinamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of shot of any liqueur you like.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
This date and walnut cake is a real teatime treat – moist sponge dotted with dates and walnuts If you're craving something sweet, then this date cake will definitely hit the spot. This coffee and walnut cake relies on a strong espresso, so brew up your favourite blend and get baking. If you like black walnuts you will love it. Line the pans with parchment paper or wax paper.
Dimi's walnut cake instructions
- Preheat the oven on 180º.
- Seperate the egg white from the yellow.
- Mix the egg white until it becomes foamy.
- In a seperate plate mix the egg yellow until it gets creamy.
- In another plate we mix the rest of the ingredients exept the butter and the liqueur.
- We mix in a final plate the ingredients with the egg white and yellow.
- We pour the liqueur in also.
- Then mix slowly all of it until it becames creamy.
- We butter the trey before we put the puding in it.
- We put the puding in the trey and bake it for 45 minutes.
recipe by dimitrispal100 @cookpad
This moist, delicious coffee-walnut snack cake is perfectly flavored with strong coffee or espresso. There was an unplanned twist (literally) with this walnut cake that was never intended to be there. A rich, flavorful syrup infuses this Mediterranean-inspired walnut coffee cake with the bright aroma of oranges and cloves. A delicious walnut cake recipe topped with candied walnuts and filled with a quark, sour cream and honey filling. While cake is cooling, make the caramelized walnuts: Sprinkle sugar evenly over the bottom of a medium saucepan and place over medium heat.