Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche.
You can cook Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of regular milk.
- It’s of Bisquick baking mix.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of package frozen broccoli(chopped).
- You need of cubed ham (8 ounce).
- It’s of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of shredded salsa verde cheese.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Salsa of your choice.
Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche instructions
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, milk, Bisquick and Parmesan cheese…….Gently whisk together……..
- Next add : broccoli, ham, jalapeño peppers and your sprinkle of black pepper…Stir well with a spoon…..
- Now add your salsa verde cheese and mix all very well…….
- Pour your mixture into a large greased casserole dish…..I also lightly sprayed the top of my quiche with the butter spray….🙂.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until top is golden and middle is set……
- Let sit for about 20 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy with your favorite salsa 😉!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad