CHOCOLATE PAN CAKE (no oven).
You can make CHOCOLATE PAN CAKE (no oven) using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHOCOLATE PAN CAKE (no oven)
- It’s 2 packet of (rs. 10) OREO chocolate cookies.
- It’s (100ml) of milk.
- It’s (2.5gm) of baking soda.
- Prepare 20ml-30ml of Chocolate syrup.
CHOCOLATE PAN CAKE (no oven) step by step
- Separate cream from ORIO cookies with help of knife and powder biscuit in mixture-grinder….
- Now,put powder in bowl and add half spoon of baking soda and mix with beater/spoon…
- Now slowly add milk(app 20ml) and mix,and add some more milk(20ml) and mix the batter,slowly till 100ml of milk is added. Whisk it with whisker for desire consistency…
- Now, grease pan with Ghee and pour batter on pan..(bubble may apper,get rid of bubble by tapping pan).
- Now, on mid-low flame bake it for 10 min..(you will see texture change).
- To make sauce:.
- In a bowl,put cream(ORIO cream),one biscuit powdered, chocolate sauce/Hersey and milk(4-5 spoon) and whisk it till desire consistency(creamy)…
- Now pour sauce on pan cake….. Refrigerate for 2 hour….
- Serve it with vanila ice-cream for taste enhament treat…..
recipe by Anjali G @cookpad