Orange Spiced Cupcakes.
You can make Orange Spiced Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Orange Spiced Cupcakes
- Prepare of gluten free flour.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Zest of one orange.
Orange Spiced Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour, cinnamon, ginger and orange zest.
- Divide between 9 muffins cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pipe onto the cupcakes.
- Decorate with orange zest and ground cinnamon.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad