Moist Crumble Cake without Butter or Dairy.
You can cook Moist Crumble Cake without Butter or Dairy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Moist Crumble Cake without Butter or Dairy
- It’s of [Cake batter].
- It’s 400 ml of White flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Raw cane sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 100 ml of Oil (I recommend canola or sunflower oil).
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Dried fruits as you like (I recommend raisins or cranberries).
- It’s 100 ml of Walnuts (roughly chopped).
- It’s of [Crumble topping] Please see the hints section.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil of your choice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Almond flour (if you don't have any, then whole wheat or cake flour is fine).
Moist Crumble Cake without Butter or Dairy step by step
- [Warning] When you weigh out the cup of flour, try not to pack too much into it! Gently pour it in diligently to get accurate measurements..
- Preheat your oven to 180℃. Mix all of the cake batter ingredients together in a bowl. Once mixed, pour the dough into a tray that's lined with parchment paper..
- Next in the same bowl (you don't have to wash it), mix all of the crumble ingredients together and with a fork or spoon, crumble it (you're making the crumbly topping)..
- Place the topping you made in Step 3 now on top of the dough and spread it evenly. Bake at 180℃ for 30-35 minutes. Once you pierce it with a skewer and none of the dough stick on it, it's done..
- It's also delicious if you mix in frozen fruit instead of dried fruit as well as compote. This makes it juicy..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad