The Simplest Choclate Cup Cakes EVER!. We know how much everyone loves The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake. Thousands of rave reviews have poured in from all over the world. It truly is the perfect chocolate cake.
Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed cake mix! These Best Ever Chocolate Cupcakes from Scratch are the perfect simple chocolate cupcakes – an easy-to-make one-bowl chocolate cupcake batter and super fluffy chocolate buttercream frosting made with melted chocolate. This was a tweaked and developed version of the recipe, based the Hummingbird Bakery Chocolate Cupcake recipe. You can have The Simplest Choclate Cup Cakes EVER! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Simplest Choclate Cup Cakes EVER!
- Prepare of dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of liquied mixture.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of vanilla extract.
I found myself without any eggs but needed to make a chocolate cake. So I started googling and came upon a recipe from Epicurious for "The Easiest Chocolate Cake. Not only was it easy, it was vegan. Now, I am the farthest thing in the world from a vegan and would eat eggs in one form or another every single day for the rest of my life if I could.
The Simplest Choclate Cup Cakes EVER! step by step
- Preheat oven on 180°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- mix the eggs well for 30 seconds then add vanella and sugar and contiune mixing for 1 min.
- mix dry and liquied mixture and put it in cup cake cups on a cup cake tray and put it on oven for 20 minutes.
- decorate it as you wish, i put some nuts an cramel sauce 🙂 enjoy ;).
In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended. Let them cool completely before frosting them with chocolate buttercream frosting. This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for any kind of cake but especially birthday cakes!!