Hot Dog Mummies.
You can have Hot Dog Mummies using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Mummies
- It’s of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold.
- It’s of bun hot dogs length.
- It’s of mustard eyes for.
Hot Dog Mummies instructions
- Cut arms and legs on hot dog..
- Be sure to leave about 1 1/2 inches for head..
- Cut small piece of dough off of one roll to use as head wrap..
- Cut the rest of the roll in half..
- Roll the head wrap into a rope about 6-7 inches in length..
- Roll the other two pieces into 2 ropes about 18-20 inches long..
- Starting at the foot and using one long rope, wrap the dough around one leg about 4 or 5 times, 2 times around the body and up and over a shoulder and 3 or 4 times down one arm..
- Repeat on the other side of the hot dog body..
- Use the small dough rope and wrap around the top of the head about 3 times..
- Place mummy on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until dough is golden brown..
- Let cool slightly and use two dots of mustard for eyes..