You can have Marble cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Marble cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Mix the flour and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs and add it to the flour mixture.
- Mix in the butter and sugar mixture and add it to the flour.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence and mix the batter until well combined.
- Remove half of this mixture. To this, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Line the muffin tray with cupcake cases and fill in one tablespoon of the chocolate batter and one tablespoon of vanilla batter.
- Take a toothpick and mix these two batters gently giving a swirly appearance.
- Bake at 175C for 25 minutes.
- After bakes, cool the cupcakes and watch it getting attacked by everyone :D.