Strawberry Vanilla Flower Cake.
You can have Strawberry Vanilla Flower Cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Vanilla Flower Cake
- It’s 250 Grams of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 250 Grams of Butter , Unsalted.
- You need 250 Grams of sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 5 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk , lukewarm.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Strawberry Essence.
- You need 1 Pinch of Red food color.
Strawberry Vanilla Flower Cake step by step
- Mix maida and baking powder either in a mixi or with electric mixer and keep it aside..
- Make sure that butter is at room temperature. Cut into into square pieces, so that it get mixed soon. Mix butter and powdered sugar in a bowl with electric mixer. It should get blended well..
- Separate out yellow and white part of egg. Whisk yellow part of the egg and mix it with Step 2 mixture..
- Add Step 1 mixture into the above one slowly and blend it well..
- Add luke warm milk to the above batter and mix it well..
- Whisk white part of the egg well and mix it with the above batter. Divide the batter into two. To one half add the vanilla essence and mix well. To the other half add strawberry Essence and few drops of red colour. Be careful while adding the colour and ensure that the colour is not too much.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter the baking pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and butter the paper..
- Now pour some vanilla batter in the centre of the baking pan. Add same amount of strawberry batter and continue in circles until the whole batter is used up. At the end draw floral patterns on the batter.Don't spread the batter, wait till it spread..
- Bake until the cake is done (30 -40 mins) and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- * If you find the cake browning too much as it bakes, cover with a piece of lightly buttered aluminum foil afterhalftime.