Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata. Then, to finish, cheesy kedgeree with made with the Saucy Fish Co. Smoked Haddock with a Cheese and Chive Sauce. Quinoa Pilaf with Salmon and Asparagus.
Cut into wedges and serve with salad. A delicious Pacific Northwest recipe made with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Garnish with fresh herbs or avocado slices for a beautiful presentation. You can have Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata
- Prepare 5 of large free range eggs.
- You need 6-8 of stems of Tenderstem broccoli.
- It’s of Or 5-6 asparagus spears.
- You need 80 g of approx. Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion (fine dice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of snipped chives.
- You need 50 g of grated mature cheddar.
- It’s 20 g of finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent).
- You need of Salt, pepper.
Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold and drain again. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. A quick and easy smoked salmon and broccoli frittata recipe, packed with protein, this makes a perfect breakfast or lunch, as well as a family dinner. This is also a great way of getting green veg into your diet in the morning without even realising.
Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata step by step
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus).
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces..
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together..
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon..
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn).
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through.
This smoked salmon and broccoli frittata fits in. Salmon & Broccoli Frittata recipe: Here's another healthy and delicious recipe that we've developed for Fertility Road magazine. Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix with the almond milk, nutritional yeast and sliced smoked salmon. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan with the peas and broccoli and. The fresh flavor of asparagus and dill combined with smoky salmon is sure to make this Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Frittata your new anytime meal solution.