Nutella mini cake. Mini Nutella Cheesecake – no bake Nutella cheesecake in cupcake size. Amazing mini Nutella cheesecake that is rich, creamy, sweet, and easy to make. Nutella cheesecake —one of the most iconic and popular Nigella Lawson's recipe—is one of the most popular recipes on Rasa Malaysia.
To assemble mini cakes, place one round of cake at the bottom of the rings and lightly soak it with Baileys*. Spoon in Nutella frosting and top with second cake round. Because Nutella spread already contains several ingredients you would normally need to make a cake, you only need two other ingredients for the batter. You can make Nutella mini cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella mini cake
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of wheat flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Nutella.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of powder sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped cashew.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then add the milk and butter. Add the flour mixture and whisk until well combined, but still lumpy. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. With ingredients you probably already have on hand, this is a perfect sweet treat for one.
Nutella mini cake step by step
- Take a bowl put both types of flour and baking powder and powder sugar and mix well.
- Now put curd, Nutella, oil, dark chocolate and coffee powder and mix well.
- Now add slowly add milk to it and mix properly to make a smooth batter.
- Now pree heat the cooker. Put 1 cup of salt and then place a ring over it and cover with lead and remove the whistle on medium flame.
- Now apply butter on cake mold and dust the maida,now mold is ready pour the batter and put chocolate on center of cake and pour the batter again and top it with chopped cashew on it.
- Now put mold in cooker and cover with lead without whistle on low to medium flame cook for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes check the cake with the help of knife. Insert the knife and take it out. If the knife comes out clean without anything sticking to it the. It's properly cooked!.
- Nutella mini cake is ready.
- Top it with Chocolate syrup and chopped cashew.
Today I made for you mini Nutella cakes. They are super simple to make and so delicious! Easy Nutella Muffins recipe – These Nutella muffins are super easy to make, a basic cake mixture with the delicious addition of a spoonful of Nutella. A really simple and delicious chocolate cupcake, perfect for baking with children or for after school snacks. Taste: Like a chocolate hazelnut dream!