Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick.
You can make Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 14 ounces of tapioca starch plus more for dusting.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of colby jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Ham.
- You need 1 pound of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s of Sidekick.
- You need 1/4 pound of hotdogs.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need To taste of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt per item.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper per item.
Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dough ingredients.
- Fold the ham making a square.
- Coat the ham with the dough forming 4 items also cover two hotdogs. Bake 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle seasonings..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad