Vickys Rice Cake Topper Ideas, Gluten, Dairy Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Rice Cake Topper Ideas, Gluten, Dairy Egg & Soy-Free using 1 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vickys Rice Cake Topper Ideas, Gluten, Dairy Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s of We all know rice cakes can be a bit dry and tasteless but if you treat them like a piece of toast or a cracker they can be delicious!.
Vickys Rice Cake Topper Ideas, Gluten, Dairy Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Sweetened cream cheese and berries.
- Cream cheese and fruit preserves.
- Sweetened cream cheese and blueberry/apple.
- Whipped cream and fruit cocktail.
- Peanut butter / chocolate spread and banana.
- Sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Cream cheese, baby spinach leaves, bell pepper and guacamole.
- Cream cheese, lettuce, cheese slices and onion chutney.
- Pizza sauce, sweetcorn and cheese.
- Prawn cocktail.
- Lettuce, tuna, mayo and sweetcorn.
- Patê salad.
- Kids special, cream cheese with blue food dye and fish shaped breakfast cereal (from Kelloggs Rice Krispie Multigrains cereal) with lettuce seaweed.
- You'll find free from recipes for cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and whipped cream listed in my profile, vic20adamant. I also have a prawn cocktail recipe and one for caramelised onion chutney if you are interested.
- I have free from versions of nutella and peanut butter listed too.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad