Incredibly delicious okara vegan meatballs. An okara meatless meatball recipe suitable for vegans and vegetarians. I've been meaning to make an Italian vegetarian meatball alternative for ages, but life caught up with me and time took me past my kitchen at light speed. I've made this recipe twice now and just love it.
Okara is the pulp left over from making soymilk. It's full of fiber, and it makes these delicious, low-fat cookies moist. It's a hard job, but somebody had to do it, and I hope you all appreciate what I went through for you today. You can make Incredibly delicious okara vegan meatballs using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Incredibly delicious okara vegan meatballs
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of oatmeal flour.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of mustard (I used Johnny Walker).
- You need of curry paste.
- You need of Fresh Okara.
- It’s of green pepper.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of big tomato.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
I mean, it's bad enough having to make one batch of. Ingredients for okara tofu nuggets: okara (soybean pulp from making soy milk), tofu, eggs, garlic, all-purpose flour, and dashi stock granules. While this "waste" is usually thrown away, it can be turned into various delicious food. Today I have an easy recipe for okara tofu nuggets, so please give this.
Incredibly delicious okara vegan meatballs instructions
- Mix in a blender until fairly liquified liquid ketchup, mustard, garlic, curry, 1/2 the chopped green pepper and about 3/4 of the chopped tomato and half the chopped onion.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Pour the ketchup mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well with your hand..
- Add the okara and the rest of the onion, pepper and tomato and mix well. Mixture should be a bit sticky but should be able to be shaped. If too dry, add a bit of water and adjust salt and pepper. If too wet, add more oatmeal flour. The humidity of your house influences the mixture so you can always adjust..
- Shape meatballs into a desired size. You can also shape as burger patties and hot dogs..
- Steam for around 30 minutes..
- Let sit for 10 minutes so the meatballs get a harder and dry up..
- Serve with pasta, alone with sauce and cheese or however you like your meatballs..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
recipe by pamerubio @cookpad
I hope you enjoy it as well. I'm tempted to try to make my own kimchi for it, but. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. They're simply delicious; versatile and vegan/allergen-free is a serious bonus." Promising Review: "I love this product. I am not a vegan or even vegetarian.