Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies.
You can have Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies
- It’s of kidney beans.
- Prepare of dates.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of almond yoghurt.
- You need of oat flour.
- It’s of vegan chocolate protein powder (or 10+10g more oat flour & cocoa powder).
- It’s of erythrit.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of For the topping:.
- Prepare of almond yoghurt.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160° Celsius.
- Drain and rinse the beans very well..
- Blend the beans, 100ml almond yoghurt and the dates into a purée..
- Stir in the oat flour, the protein powder, 15g cocoa powder, erythrit to form a sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough in baking sheet lined tin & bake for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down, while prepare the topping. Mix 100ml almond yoghurt + 10g cocoa powder.
- Cut the brownie and spoon the topping over them…..
recipe by Ferenc Szklenar @cookpad