Crispy Crumbles on Gateau Chocolat.
You can have Crispy Crumbles on Gateau Chocolat using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crispy Crumbles on Gateau Chocolat
- Prepare 1 of .. Crumbles.
- It’s 40 grams of ■Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of ■Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ■Sugar.
- It’s 25 grams of ■Margarine.
- You need 1 of .. Gateau Chocolat.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 50 grams of Milk chocolate (I used Meiji milk chocolate).
- Prepare 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 15 grams of Walnuts.
Crispy Crumbles on Gateau Chocolat instructions
- Crumble dough. Chop up the cold ■ margarine into small pieces, then use a fork to lightly mix it up into the ■ sugar, flour, and cocoa powder. Place into the refrigerator to chill..
- Once it becomes cool and hard, use your hands to lightly mix it so that it becomes crumbly, then chill again..
- Put the chocolate and margarine in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave for one minute to melt. Mix in the egg yolks..
- Whip the egg whites, adding the sugar as you go. Continue to whip until stiffened..
- Add the heavy cream and sifted dry ingredients into Step 3 and mix..
- Divide the meringue into three parts and mix in one part at a time into Step 5. Use a whisk for the first two parts, then use a rubber spatula to fold the third part in. Add the chopped walnuts and mix..
- Pour the batter into a cake pan greased with margarine. Drop the pan onto a table a few times to break air bubbles in the batter. Top with the crumbles from Step 2. Put leftover crumbles in the refrigerator to use next time..
- Bake in an oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. I dusted powdered sugar over a plate topped with a kiri-e (Japanese paper-cutting art) to make a decoration on the plate, then put the cake on top..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad