Almonds and dates energy balls.
You can cook Almonds and dates energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates energy balls
- Prepare 100 grams of pitted dates.
- Prepare 100 grams of almond.
- You need 1 of cal spray olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 of table spoon chia seeds.
Almonds and dates energy balls instructions
- Warm up the dates with 1-2 spray of olive oil. Worked for me but if you want more add olive oil or even coconut oil..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together apart from pumpkin seeds..
- Roll them into a ball shape and give it a good rub in crushed pumpkin seeds! Enjoy when you fancy a sweet without worrying about putting weight on! (if ate in moderation it's hard to gain weight with anything we eat).
recipe by Bhavika Patel @cookpad