With Apples Cinnamon and Walnut Cake.
You can make With Apples Cinnamon and Walnut Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of With Apples Cinnamon and Walnut Cake
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (small kind, like Jonathan apples).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown sugar (or light brown sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 10 grams of Melted butter (salted is also ok).
With Apples Cinnamon and Walnut Cake step by step
- Peel the apple and cut into 8 wedges, then into 2-3 mm slices. Coat them with granulated sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes. Let it cool down..
- Combine the cake flour and baking powder to sift..
- Combine the roughly crushed walnuts with the melted butter and blend them together. Chill in the fridge for later use..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add the granulated sugar, vegetable oil, and milk in order. Mix with each addition..
- Into the same bowl, add the sifted powdered ingredients from Step 2 and fold in with a rubber spatula. Then add the apple from Step 1 with its juice..
- Pour the dough into the pound tin. (It's rather soft, but don't worry.).
- Gently place the walnuts from Step 3 on top. Don't worry if they sink a bit..
- Bake in the bottom rack of your oven for 40 minutes at 180℃ (take a peek after 30 minutes; cover it with aluminum foil if they seem like they're going to burn). Let it cool down slightly before removing from the pound cake tin..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad