Kathy's Sweet Chilli Creamed Spinach.
You can cook Kathy's Sweet Chilli Creamed Spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kathy's Sweet Chilli Creamed Spinach
- It’s 200 grams of frozen or fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet chilli flavoured cream cheese.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch (maizina).
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning of your choice.
Kathy's Sweet Chilli Creamed Spinach instructions
- Add water to spinach and pinch of salt, boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain spinach, add cream cheese and stir over heat until cream cheese is melted. Add corn starch and keep stirring till sauce thickens. Finally add seaoning to taste..
- Variations: use mustard cream cheese or spring onion cream cheese..