Eggless chocolate cake no oven.
You can make Eggless chocolate cake no oven using 8 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake no oven
- It’s 1 cup of maida/wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk or milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
Eggless chocolate cake no oven instructions
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup sugar, add the add condensed milk to it..
- Mix this properly then add ghee to this.
- Then add all-purpose flour or wheat flour and mix the ingredients properly.
- Add little bit milk and make a batter we will not add all milk together, we only add milk for the batter consistency..
- Now add he cocoa powder to it and mix it with the help of blender. if you don't have blender same procedure you can do in a grinder..
- Now heat the tawa and garnish a pan here I have taken a silver pan so garnish it with oil to make cake you can also make in cooker or kadhai..
- After that add baking powder and soda to the batter and if required add milk and make a batter consistency..
- Now put the batter into the pan or cake mold and tap little bit so that it will release the air from batter.
- Put the pan on the tawa cover the lid and keep some weight on it if the lid is loose..
- Here I have garnish with homemade chocolate syrup and gems and grated dairy milk chocolate.
- Cook for about 40-45 minutes in a low flame.
- After 40 minutes check it with the help of tooth pick if it clear means cake is ready.
- Now turn off the lame and let it cool don then remove the cake in a plate..
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and decorate as you like..
recipe by The Secret Chef @cookpad