Bacon ham roll.
You can have Bacon ham roll using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Bacon ham roll
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 4 slices of ham.
- It’s 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Prepare 10 slices of bacon.
Bacon ham roll instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix until wel combined..
- Put the mixture in a medium baking tray lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly..
- Add the ham on the meat mixture. Put the cheese on the ham. Put the spinach on the cheese..
- Fearfully lift the meat and roll the meat up..
- Place straps of bacon on an other baking tray lined with aluminum foil..
- Place the meat roll on the bacon and roll the bacon an aluminum foil around the meat roll..
- Bake the aluminum wrapped roll for 25 minutes..
- Increase the temperature to 500°F (260°C). Remove the foil and bake for 25 more minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve..
recipe by Daphie @cookpad