Best Butter Biscuits!. These classic butter biscuits are so tender and flaky and filled with that irresistible butter flavor! These biscuits are just so dang good. How much do you like butter?
BIG, buttery biscuits that bake up fluffy, golden perfect for any size crowd. Watch me make these Butter Swim Biscuits from start to finish! My husband and I text each other. You can make Best Butter Biscuits! using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Butter Biscuits!
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of (heaping) salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
Perfect for breakfast as is or smothered with jam! The BEST Homemade Biscuit recipe you'll ever try! These easy, homemade biscuits are soft, flaky The biscuits rise up nice and fluffy and the copious amounts of butter ensure a tender, delicious. These butter biscuits are great and fun to make; an excellent recipe to teach children cooking skills to make food that is good for them.
Best Butter Biscuits! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and Melt butter in a baking dish (I used 13×9) in oven.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Use two kitchen spoons (not measuring spoons) and scoop out 12 even sized dough balls.
- Bake 20-25 minutes and let cool/ absorb all the butter from the bottom of the dish..
These are fluffy and light biscuits great on their own or served with more butter, maybe with fried chicken and gravy. They are tiny but mighty in height. I use the food processor to mix in the butter to reduce heat touching the mixture. When it comes to Thanksgiving dinner, it's hard to beat the classics.but we always encourage trying something new. No Egg No Butter Cookies Recipes.