Mini Chocolate Cake.
You can have Mini Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Cake
- You need 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered drinking chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 120 ml of full-fat milk.
- It’s of boiling water, for the tray..
- You need 2 tbsp of demerara sugar.
- You need of butter or oil, for greasing.
- Prepare 2-4 of cocktail cherries.
Mini Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/ 200 c/ 400°F.
- Butter or oil the ramekins and flour..
- In a bowl shift all the powdered ingredients including sugar and mix together..
- Beat the egg separately, and add to the bowl along with the milk and mix..
- If the mixture is too thick add a drop of more milk and if it's to thin add a tablespoon at a time of flour..
- Pour the mixture in to just over half way..
- In a tray big enough to place both ramekins pour in some boiling water..
- And carefully place the ramekins on the tray. Immediately placing it in the oven..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Bare in mind each oven and dish used is different and times will vary..
- 5 minutes after placing the oven sprinkle a tablespoon over each ramekin. Reduce the amount if you want less, I like mine sweet and sticky. More water may be needed to add to tray..
- Use a toothpick to check if its done, if toothpick comes out clean then its cooked..
- Remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Decorate with 1-2 cherries on top of each cake..
- Serve warm in the same dishes with cream..