Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free).
You can cook Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free)
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s of bananas.
- You need of date soaked in the water.
- It’s of plant-based milk (I used hazelnut milk).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s of oat flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of banana cut into half.
Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius..
- In a blender or food processor, add all the wet ingredients and blend until smooth..
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients..
- Add the wet mixture from step 1 to dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix them well until combined..
- Add the batter into a bread tin and spread evenly. Top with half banana..
- Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius..
- After 40 mins, cover with foil and bake for another 20 mins..
recipe by Vegan In Styles @cookpad