Spinach Artichoke Dip Bites.
You can make Spinach Artichoke Dip Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip Bites
- You need 8 oz of Package softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, peeled and minced.
- It’s 14 oz of Can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- You need 2 packages of Crescent roll dough.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Bites instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin tray with Pam cooking spray (24 mini muffin tray)..
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl-stir well (Drain the spinach using a paper towel). Set aside..
- Roll your crescent roll dough out onto a large cutting board. Work into a large square by pinching all creases together so your left with one big piece of dough..
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 24 roughly even square. Place each dough square into the mini muffin tray. Then use a spoon to fill each cup with the spinach-artichoke mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella on the top of each one..
- Pop them into the oven for 12 minutes. Enjoy!.