Black Garlic & Ranch Pumpkin Seeds.
You can make Black Garlic & Ranch Pumpkin Seeds using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Garlic & Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare 1-2 of large pumpkins.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- You need of Mrs. dash seasoning.
- It’s of Ground Sea Salt.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Black Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Dried Minced Onion.
- It’s of Ranch Flavoring.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
Black Garlic & Ranch Pumpkin Seeds instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Wash outside of pumpkin(s). Cut and gut it/them. Separate and rinse the seeds..
- Soak seeds overnight in salted water..
- Coat baking sheet well with cooking spray and shake a thin layer of all seasonings on sheet. Cover evenly with seeds..
- Next, Spray top of seeds generously with cooking spray and top with a generous layer of all seasonings..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until desired shade of golden and/or brown. Cool and place in ziplock. Add extra ranch into bag. Close. Shake. Enjoy!.