Roasted broccoli with a side order of greek yogurt dip. Your roasted broccoli recipe could use an upgrade. Yogurt isn't just for marinating proteins; it's also a great vehicle for vegetables that could use a little help. This was a great blend of spiced and savory, and the lemon adds a great brightness to the finished product.
Broccoli-Cheddar Greek Yogurt Topping This easy to make Greek Yogurt topping is perfect for a baked potato or a beefy burger. I simply love it.however, I added steamed shrimp to the recipe! Shrimp add to the texture Cauliflower florets are smothered in a fiery homemade buffalo sauce and baked then served with a cooling ranch yogurt dip to help put out the blaze. You can make Roasted broccoli with a side order of greek yogurt dip using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted broccoli with a side order of greek yogurt dip
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Dip:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dill (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Garlic finely chopped or 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
Owen Roasted Artichoke with Greek Yogurt DipAmazingly Tasty. Summer Greek Yogurt Dip With Roasted Little TomatoesSalt and Lavender. This Greek yogurt veggie dip is good for any time of the year, but it's especially perfect for upcoming holiday gatherings. It's important that you buy a yogurt with a little bit of fat in it, otherwise this delicious dip won't have a robust flavor.
Roasted broccoli with a side order of greek yogurt dip instructions
- Cut broccoli into small bite size pieces, and drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and sweet paprika on top..
- Put Walnuts into food processor,.
- Finely chop..
- Add all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl, combine. I am not a huge fan of Garlic but I added just a teaspoon of Garlic powder instead, this way the garlic taste is lighter..
- Pre-heat oven to 180 and roast broccoli bites for 1/2 hour this of course all depends on your oven. Kali Orexi!! 🙂.
Because the spices in this recipe are so simple, you need a. This Greek yogurt dip is soo tasty. I actually ended up having it for dinner with pita two nights in a row. Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. An easy recipe for a tasty homemade Greek yogurt dip that goes perfectly with cut-up veggies, cheese crisps, or plain pork rinds.