Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls. This smoked salmon avocado salad is light, looks impressive and yet is one of the most easy lunches I ever made. Loaded with tons of greens, anti-inflammatory apple cider vinegar and heart healthy avocados. All you have to do is fill up a large bowl with refrigerated and pantry ingredients.
I'm using kale microgreens, but again, any microgreens will do. Meanwhile, break romain into large chilled salad bowl. Drain salad dressing from potatoes and reserve. You can make Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 100 g of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 1/2 of small cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 handfuls of rocket or spinach.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Arrange in a pattern over top of romaine the drained sliced potatoes, mushrooms, smoked salmon and eggs. Just before serving, toss at table with reserved dressing. Stir in the eggs and salmon. Place smoked salmon in separate bowl.
Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200 oC Mix together the potatoes, olive oil, garlic and paprika Bake in the oven until crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Boil the eggs for about 5 minutes, peel and cut in half Toss the rocket/spinach and cucumber in the lemon juice and divide between two bowls.
- Top with the crispy potatoes, smoked salmon, avocado, cherry tomatoes and egg Season to taste.
Pour in half the sesame oil dressing. Top with salmon, radishes, red onion, pickled ginger, macadamia nuts. Marinated Smoked Salmon Salad With Beetroot, Avocado, Green Apple, Almonds And Red Onion Served With Brown Soda BreadMy Emerald Kitchen. This Salmon Salad is easy to make and wonderful to keep on hand in the fridge. Next, mix up your dressing, which includes mayonnaise, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper Put a big scoop of salmon salad on cooked quinoa for a healthy grain bowl.