Tea riffic Sugar free cake.
You can have Tea riffic Sugar free cake using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea riffic Sugar free cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Maida -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda -.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder -.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt -.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted butter -.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Date syrup -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd -.
- You need of Flavourings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Orange juice -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Orange zest -.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ginger powder -.
- It’s ⅛ tsp of Clove powder -.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soaked raisins -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black raisins -.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped dates -.
Tea riffic Sugar free cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and flavourings together..
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a mixer..
- Coat the dry fruits with refined flour, and mix all the dry and wet ingredients together, including the dry fruits and the orange juice mentioned earlier..
- Grease baking dish with butter or oil. Add some batter, then a little raisins, than again batter and then top it again with raisins..
- Heat a cooker. Put some salt at the base. Put a stand over. Now keep the baking tray over a stand and allow it to bake for 30 to 40 minutes on slow flame. Either way you can cook on oven at 180°C for nearly 30 to 40 min..
- Insert a knife or a skewer stick to ensure that the cake is fully baked. It should come out clean, of course. Take the cake out of the cooker and place it on a wire rack to cool it down to the room temperature..
- Look at your freshly baked cake. Enjoy with your tea or as it is..
recipe by Shradha Nema @cookpad