Apple and dates chunky chutney.
You can have Apple and dates chunky chutney using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Apple and dates chunky chutney
- It’s 1 of chopped apple.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chopped dates.
- You need 2 pinches of cinnamon powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Apple and dates chunky chutney step by step
- First in a kadai add dates and water and bring it to a boil once it becomes soft add the apples and sprinkle cinnamon powder, salt and mix well then add sugar and let it dissolve. Now cook the apples in the sugar as it will become syrup till soft. Once done switch of the flame and add lemon juice and mix well..
recipe by Shruti Raman( legendet100) @cookpad