Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all. Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time.
This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. DIRECTIONS Stir in the oatmeal and dates. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- It’s 10 oz of pitted date.
- Prepare 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
This post may contain affiliate links. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along.
Date oatmeal cookie step by step
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
Think of it like oatmeal raisin cookies, but instead of the raisins and oatmeal, we're adding dates and.. Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Date Filled Oatmeal CookiesFoodista. granulated sugar, baking powder, shortening, flour. Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. Dates: The dates provide sweetness, fiber and are thick and sticky.