Halloween Ghost Character Bento.
You can cook Halloween Ghost Character Bento using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Ghost Character Bento
- You need 100 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite rice seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Processed sliced cheese.
Halloween Ghost Character Bento step by step
- Add your favorite rice seasonings to plain rice and form an oval ball..
- Make the eyes, nose, and mouth by cutting out nori seaweed..
- Make the hat by placing cut-out nori seaweed on processed cheese. The cheese is easier to cut with a toothpick if it's at room temperature..
- Once the rice is cooled, arrange the nori face parts. Use ketchup to make rosy cheeks..
- I used glazed carrots to make Jack O'Lanterns. I used a straw edge that I cut and reshaped with a triangular edge as a cutter for its face..
- I used kamaboko and nori seaweed to make the bats..