Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies.
You can cook Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies
- It’s of ♥Chocolate bar.
- It’s of ♥Cocoa powder.
- You need of ♥Heavy cream 100%.
- You need of ♥Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of ♡Eggs.
- Prepare of ♡Sugar.
- It’s of ♡Salt.
- It’s of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare of ☆Baking powder.
- You need of Rum.
- It’s of Instant coffee.
- It’s of Chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, etc).
- You need of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
- Prepare of Cake Tin.
- Prepare of shallow square shape 20×20 cm.
- It’s of to line the tin Parchment sheet.
Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix all ☆ powdered ingredients and sift together. Mix rum and coffee together..
- Make the stencil. Prepare a 20 x 20 cm paper. Fold in half, in quarters, and then in eighths. Draw a pattern like in the photo and cut..
- Open up the paper and flatten the folds.The stencil size is for 1 cut square of brownie..
- Put all ♥ ingredients into a large bowl in a double broiler to melt..
- Add ♡ ingredients to mix in. Mix until creamy..
- Then add the rum, ☆ powdered ingredients, and nuts. Mix until no longer floury..
- Pour the batter into the cake tin. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven. Make sure it doesn't burn. After baking, let it cool, then remove the parchment sheet and cut into squares..
- Put the paper stencil on the top and sprinkle on some powdered sugar. Then remove the paper stencil very carefully. It's done..
- Harapeko lion san made hexagon snow crystals. Make hexagons by folding the paper in 6..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad