Boost Bite Balls.
You can have Boost Bite Balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boost Bite Balls
- You need of Nutcessity Carob Cashew, Brazil & Coconut Butter.
- You need of Syrup (Date / Maple / Agave…).
- It’s of Vegan dark chocolate.
- It’s of porridge oats.
- You need of sesame seeds.
Boost Bite Balls step by step
- Melt the chocolate & syrup on a low heat until silky & combined..
- Take off the heat and mix in the nut butter..
- Mix the wet with the dry, a little at a time, until combined..
- Roll into balls. Try not to eat them all..
- Keep in a tub out of the fridge for no more than 2 weeks..
recipe by Nutcessity @cookpad