Ghost-Shaped Naan for Halloween Curry.
You can cook Ghost-Shaped Naan for Halloween Curry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ghost-Shaped Naan for Halloween Curry
- It’s 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour (I use Kitano Kaori).
- You need 100 grams of Homemade natural yeast starter.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- It’s 50 grams of Unsweetened yogurt.
- You need 10 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 90 grams of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Ghost-Shaped Naan for Halloween Curry instructions
- Combine all ingredients except for the vegetable oil in a large bowl, and knead them together. (I use a dough-kneading machine.).
- When the dough stops sticking to your fingers, and can be gathered into a ball, transfer it to a clean working surface, and continue kneading (about 10 minutes)..
- Add the vegetable oil, and knead until the dough becomes smooth (5 to 10 more minutes)..
- Put dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise (1st proving). It took mine 4 hours..
- Gently remove the dough, separate it into 8 parts, and roll into balls. Cover with a damp towel and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Stretch each ball into a naan shape, and place them on a baking sheet..
- To cut the holes for the eyes and mouth, cut openings in the naan and pull it lightly in upward and downward motions to achieve the right expression (while forming the head and the chin). The eyes and mouth should form naturally..
- Cover with a damp towel, wrap in plastic wrap, and let it rise again (2nd proofing) for 1 hour..
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes at 200℃. Then, they're ready to serve..