Chilli and Garlic Purple Cabbage or Sprouting.
You can make Chilli and Garlic Purple Cabbage or Sprouting using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli and Garlic Purple Cabbage or Sprouting
- It’s of purple sprouting.
- It’s of spring onion.
- Prepare of For the dressing.
- Prepare of tamari or pozu sauce.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of brown rice vinager.
- It’s of dandelion vegan honey or date syrup.
- It’s of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need of chopped chilli or 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s of To sprinkle.
- It’s of unwaxed lime (juice and zest).
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
Chilli and Garlic Purple Cabbage or Sprouting instructions
- Toast the sesame seeds in a hot pan until they turn light brown and smell toasted. It will only take a minute or 2, don't allow them to brown to much or they will be bitter..
- Steam or blanch the purple sprouting for a few minutes until tender. Drain on kitchen paper..
- In a drop of oil, cook the garlic, chilli and spring onion for a couple of minutes until soft. Remove from pan..
- Lightly whisk the dressing ingredients together and marinade the stems for at least a few minutes. Heat a pan to a high heat. Cook each stem on a high heat until it starts to char-grill and get sticky and turn to cook the other side. Add the chili and garlic mixture back to the pan, toss and place on a serving dish. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime..
recipe by Nourish @cookpad