Mango Cheesecake Jars.
You can have Mango Cheesecake Jars using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Prepare 150 grms of Cream cheese.
- You need 150 ml of Cream.
- It’s 140 gms of White chocolate melted.
- It’s 150 ml of Mango puree.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of Mango chunks.
- You need 5-8 of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s Few of Walnuts crushed roughly.
- You need 50 grams of Vanilla cake plus some cake chunks.
Mango Cheesecake Jars instructions
- Beat the cream cheese until light &Fluffy.Add the cream and continue to whisk.Add melted white chocolate and whisk.Our cream is ready.
- Take the jar and place a round piece of vanilla cake at the base..
- Spoon the cream mixture over the cake..
- Crumble the Oreo cookies and place over the cream..
- Sprinkle some walnuts..
- Take some vanilla cake chunks and dip them in the mango puree..
- Add the mango puree dipped cake chunks on top..
- Add mango chunks too and refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Serve cold..
recipe by Foodie Murtuz @cookpad