Strawberry Milk Mini Cakes for Cherry Blossom Viewing.
You can make Strawberry Milk Mini Cakes for Cherry Blossom Viewing using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Milk Mini Cakes for Cherry Blossom Viewing
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 8 grams of or (to taste) Strawberry powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of White chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil for spreading on the molds.
Strawberry Milk Mini Cakes for Cherry Blossom Viewing step by step
- Spread the vegetable oil into the petite gateau molds, put 3 pieces of white chocolate chips into each cup..
- Put the pancake mix, strawberry powder, egg, sugar and milk into a bowl to whip with a whisk..
- Put the butter into a heat proof container. Microwave for 30 seconds at 600 W to melt then mix into the bowl..
- Stir in the rest of white chocolate chips..
- Spoon the batter into molds..
- The batter will rise while baking, so only fill the batter up to 2/3 full..
- Tap the molds from Step 5 against the counter to rid of trapped air bubbles and smooth out the tops..
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 170℃..