Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam.
You can make Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of tea bag Earl grey tea leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Honey.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Strawberry jam.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil (for spreading on the mold).
Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam step by step
- Put the pancake mix, earl grey tea leaves, egg, sugar, honey and milk into a bowl to beat together..
- Put the chopped butter into a heat proof container. Microwave for 30 seconds on 600 W to melt. Then add to the bowl..
- Spread the vegetable oil onto petite gateau molds. Spoon batter into molds..
- The batter will rise while baking, so only fill the molds up to 2/3 full..
- Place strawberry jam on each piece..
- Mix the jam with a toothpick gently to make a marble pattern..
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 170°C..
- "Cupcake with Tea leaves and Strawberry Jam" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146618-black-tea-and-strawberry-jam-cupcake.