Mango no bake icebox cake.
You can cook Mango no bake icebox cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango no bake icebox cake
- Prepare 1 tub of fresh cream.
- You need 2 packet of wafer biscuits.
- You need 1/2 tin of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- You need 2 cup of cubed mangoes.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
Mango no bake icebox cake step by step
- Line a square or round tin with greaseproof paper. Peel mangoes and cut in cubes and also make 1/2 cup pulp..
- In a bowl whip the cream until soft peaks. Add mango pulp and condensed milk and whip for a minute or so..
- Start layering by making a thin layer of cream and dipping wafers in the orange juice and layering the wafers in the tin. Add whipped cream and top it up with cubed mango pieces. Repeat for 1 more layer. Take the remaining mango cubes and decorate the top..
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove from the tin on serving plate and serve..
recipe by Rekha Bapodra @cookpad