Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie.
You can make Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
- You need 4 oz of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked and mashed sweet potatos (2 cups = 3.25 potatos).
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (5 ounce).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of each eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of each deep dish pie shell (or 2 shallow) unbaked.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie instructions
- Peel and boil potatos.
- Mix butter, potato's, sugar, and evaporated milk until well blended.
- Add vanilla, eggs, nutmeg and cinnamon, mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 1 hour or until set..